Newborn shoots are ideally captured in baby’s first two weeks. This is the optimal time for capturing the essence of your tiny bundle of joy. Our sessions take place in the comfort of your own home, and we bring professional lighting equipment, blankets and accessories to create a timeless and magical gallery of photos that you’ll cherish for generations.
Capturing your newborn session at home is wonderful for many reasons. Many families would like to include their cute puppies or other pets in the family photos, showcase baby’s nursery design, and incorporate meaningful settings in the home and yard. We also understand that the home environment is generally ideal for baby’s comfort and safety. We photograph on-location in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Westchester, Connecticut, Long Island, and surrounding areas in NYC. We also offer our Midtown Manhattan studio as an alternative for parents who are in the process of moving, or cannot photograph at home for any other reason.
If you’re interested in scheduling a newborn shoot, please reach us at the studio for updated availability. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Newborns are truly our favorite little subjects to photograph, and our passion for capturing these precious first days of life shines through in the portraits we create for brand new families. We keep our approach simple with a neutral palette and soft lighting that allows focus to remain on all the perfect tiny details of your brand new bundle of joy. Our signature style is soft and pure to create timeless works of art that will stand the test of time. The experience in our studio or comfort of your home is calm and relaxing, as we soothe and carefully pose your baby as they were curled up naturally in your womb.
Newborns change so quickly in those first weeks, so we strongly urge clients to reserve availability around their due date as soon as possible during their pregnancy. Of course we try our best to allow flexibility for urgent bookings, but nothing breaks our hearts more than being unavailable to capture these moments for families when we’re already fully booked. Please feel free to find details of our packages in the Investment section of our site, and we look forward to hearing from you when you’re ready to reserve your due date on our calendar!
Sweet little Angelina. I can’t believe it’s already been a few months since you were in the studio for your newborn session. We are so far behind on blogging and social media, as our maternity and newborn clients keep us busy beyond our wildest dreams! This baby girl was an angel for her newborn portraits. We couldn’t stop gushing about her chubby cheeks and lush lashes. An absolute doll. Thanks again for blessing us with the honor of capturing these priceless memories for your family. Hard to believe that we’ll be capturing her six-months portraits soon. Always so incredible to capture baby’s blossoming personality at this special age. We’re so thankful for the continued support and referrals from all our clients. It really means the world to us!!
NYC Premier Fine Art Maternity & Newborn Portrait Studio
glow portraits® is a NYC photography studio specializing in timeless maternity and newborn portraits. We believe in capturing life’s most precious memories one image at a time. Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, the portrait studio attracts clients from Manhattan, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Queens, LIC, and the surrounding areas. We offer many unique sessions to meet your portrait needs. You’re welcome to browse additional samples of fine art photography in the maternity gallery and newborn gallery.
With a combination of both natural light and studio lighting, we create our signature look that is soft and timeless. We pay special attention to posing and all the small details to ensure your maternity and newborn portraits are flawless. The Midtown Manhattan <a href=”https://www.nycnewbornphotography.com/our-studio/”>studio </a>is warm and welcoming for expecting parents. As NYC’s premiere portrait photographer, we specialize in capturing the beauty of your pregnancy as exquisite works of art. For inquiries and bookings of pregnancy and baby portrait photography sessions in our Midtown Manhattan studio, please contact Sophie at 212.868.1076. We look forward to capturing these precious memories for your family as beautiful works of art to be cherished for a lifetime!
We love capturing your baby’s first days of life in a creative and unique way. There’s truly nothing more precious than newborn photography, and we appreciate the importance of preserving your family’s fleeting moments. Our style of baby photography is pure, classic, minimalist and timeless to accentuate your baby’s natural beauty. We love to use soft colors, creams, blushes and neutrals to flatter baby skin tones. We will provide all the blankets, wraps and accessories. We pride ourselves on providing a wonderful experience and creating timeless works of art that celebrate your family and the beautiful life you’ve created.
NYC Luxury Maternity and Newborn Studio
glow portraits® is available for maternity photography and newborn portraits in NYC, Westchester and Long Island. We also have clients come from New Jersey and Connecticut for our photography experience and high quality of family portraits. Our fine art portrait studio is located in Midtown Manhattan, right in the heart of NYC. Our signature style is soft, simple, and pure. We love to capture the sweet expressions, tiny details, and breathtaking emotions of this beautiful journey into motherhood. We have years of experience in handling and soothing newborns, so brand new parents can rest assured that they are in good hands. With our expertise in artful lighting and editing, we are dedicated to producing beautifully styled images and heirloom artwork to preserve this precious time in your family’s life. As your babies grow in the blink of an eye, this is your chance to embrace these special moments that will bring you joy and lasting memories. Our calendar books months in advance, although we always try our best to allow flexibility for last-minute maternity portraits reservations and newborn photography bookings. We look forward to hearing from you, and creating one-of-a-kind works of art that will be cherished forever! Please reach us at our Midtown Manhattan Studio: 212.868.1076.
We love our friends at British American Household Staffing, and they were kind enough to share some pearls of wisdom with our clients. If you’re thinking of hiring a baby nurse, check out the article below for some incredibly helpful tips!!
Welcoming a baby into the world is as challenging as it is exciting. Once you have decided to hire a Baby Nurse or a Newborn Care Specialist, you have already taken a major step towards creating the most positive experience you can for both your newborn and your family. But how do you decide exactly who to hire? Keep reading for British American’s top tips for choosing the right Baby Nurse.
1. It’s never too early to start looking – some women book a Baby Nurse immediately after finding out that they are expecting. The earlier you start searching, the less stressed you will be as the due date arrives. And a happy mommy equals a happy baby!
2. Keep in mind that there are tons of Baby Nurses looking for work, especially in major cities like New York, Los Angeles, and London. To find the perfect person, consider working with a staffing agency that has experience with Nannies and Newborn Care Specialists. Agencies will meet with your family to help you figure out what type of personality is best suited to your needs and will take on the difficult work of sorting through candidates to find the best of the best. They will also help you in the interviewing process regarding what questions to ask, what to look for, and what to avoid.
3. When you interview a Baby Nurse, get an understanding of her techniques. Even if you don’t know what exactly you are looking for yet, you can get a sense of how she works. What sleep training methods does she use? Does she have any special certifications that could be useful, such as a lactation certification? Does she specialize in preemies, multiples, colic, psychological development of newborns, breastfeeding or surrogacy? Has she also been trained as a doula or a midwife? Finding someone that is knowledgeable and experienced in all realms of infant care is essential.
4. Check out her background; an agency can run background checks at the local, state and federal level, verify CPR certifications, and speak to her references. This means that when it comes time to interview, you won’t be wasting time with any under qualified candidates. Instead, you can focus on determining who clicks with you and your family, which is extremely important.
5. Finally, when deciding who to hire, trust your gut. Choose someone that is compatible with your family and who you completely trust with your baby. A Baby Nurse will become an integral part of the first few months of your child’s life, so be sure to choose wisely.