• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
• Information Collection, Use, and SharingUnless otherwise noted, Michael Kormos Photography, LLC dba glow portraits® (“We”) are the sole owners of the information collected on this web site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or process your payment.
Reserving a Portrait Session
We request information from you on our order form. To reserve a portrait session with us, you must provide contact information (like name and phone number) and financial information to Authorize.net (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to reserve your session and/or to fulfill an order. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this web site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a web site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our web site and identify repeat visitors to our web site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our web site.
Our web site utilizes third-party cookies through Google Analytics Advertising Features, DoubleClick Platform Integrations, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These cookies may track the time you spend on our web site, what web pages you view, and other browsing behavior. If you’d like to opt-out, you may download Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
All sensitive information (such as credit card data) is collected and processed by Authorize.net. That information is encrypted and transmitted to Authorize.net in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. We do not collect, store, nor have access to your credit card number.